Monday, November 30, 2009

The passing thought of autumn

This day I don’t know what happened but wanted to write something on autumn, however very unclear with actually autumn means..I googled it out to find the actual meaning and found the correct definition.. a rather interesting one. The dictionary defined autumn as “The season of the year between summer and winter, lasting from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and from September to December in the Northern Hemisphere; fall.” Whereas the other one was quite interesting “A period of maturity verging on decline”.

To my surprise I still wonder what made me think on these lines and to write on the passing thought of autumn… Was it something related to my phase in life.. which was definitely not autumn but yes it did surely mean that I am going towards maturity rather growing towards maturity… and soon if ignored the nature’s cycle would lead to verge of decline.

I consoled myself seeing the trees around and their withering leaves coz every time I see a leaf falling , I immediately spot another two small little leaves making a new place , a new mark in that tree… And that’s what amazed rather amused me that “one need not worry about the autumn in one’s life because after every autumn and every fall there is a rise Now that’s when Spring comes…. And brings in a new spring of joy, freshness, creations and a lovely, unimagined yet unique, one that is full of energy and yet surprisingly new- a change for the better.

So whenever in this morning I wondered what autumn was about-- my heart wanted to ponder upon this season which I haven’t come across ever in my hearts’ atmosphere, but at the same time it went consoling that even if u come across this season don’t worry for there’s always a spring awaiting you…Enjoy the fall for a new spring awaiting!!!

Take care

Regards,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment