Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Big Question...Simple Answer

The day was good and so was the paper..(to people who are reading new.. I have my exams going on..) but it wasn't that great...Realised quite a few things.. how much do I like someone.. how much do I want to give to her.. and many more things on the same direction...
The problem lies that whenever she's near I can't talk much rather... we can't talk much... Thanks to all the external environmental forces in the picture... and when she's not close by... I miss her immensely...
The Big Question .. Does she feel the same way...
I happened to ask her this and realised what it meant for her being with me...
Although the question seemed to be Big enough the answer was simply superb....
"Don't you realise the moment when I message you even when I am with my friends.. implies that even though I am physically with the,m but mentally with you...
Even though I am with them and seem to be happy... I really think about you.. "
I realised that after a long time I have finally found some one who treasures.. me; cherishes the each moment we share (even though we arent physically present always) and cares for me everytime even though we aren't near...
But one thing I would like to confess... It has taken a lot of harshness and pain to make me realise...this...
But thank YOU.. (this is meant for you) who despite my impulsiveness and harshness (abruptness as you say it) is with me physically , emotionally and psychologically connected...
Thanks for being there...with me and for me as always..

Regards,
BK

No comments:

Post a Comment